More than 5000€ worth of square metres = one large pitchside banner (6x1,5m)
More than 1500€ worth of square metres = one small pitchside banner (3x1m)
Read the manual
How to back the project?
Buying the virtual square metre
- Click on the squares to choose the desirable amount of square metres. You can see the amount of chosen square metres and their prices live on the top right hand corner of the pitch.
- The prices of square metres are 10€, 50€, 100€ and 200€ depending on the location of your square metre. Your personal square metre can be anywhere, but juridical persons can only buy square metres in the centre circle and penalty boxes.
- If you have found the desired square metres, press "Buy" in the shopping cart.
- Fill the contact data
- Use the credit card link to successfully end the transaction.
- Thank you! Your contribution will go a long way to help the sporting environment for kids in Tartu!
What do I get for buying the square metre?Above all, every square metre bought is a contribution to the health of Tartu's youth and children and gives them an opportunity to fulfill their dreams in a suitable environment. We all wish that our children grow up doing sports in a safe environment to develop themselves and fulfill their potential.
Every backer writes him/herself to history books and depending on the size of the donation, gets a reward in return. In addition, every square metre bought acts as a lottery ticket. After the campaign, you can win prizes from Sportland or the main prize - a beach holiday for two from Tortuga Travel!
You can read more about prizes here.
Sponsorship options for juridical personsIn addition to private persons, juridical persons can also contribute to the success of the project. The easiest way to do that is to buy banners on the side of the pitch. Banners are granted in addition to rewards and prizes after buying the square metres.
Banners are granted for two years. Commercial invoices will be issued.
Category I banner
- 10 banners in size of 1,5x6 metres.
- At least 5000€ worth of square metres bought.
Category II banner
- 20 banners in size of 1x3 metres.
- At least 1500€ worth of square metres bought.
Kaarel Kiidron (+372 55 37 223, email@example.com).
We have a vision to change that. We will rebuild an old stadium to a modern training complex Sepa Football Centre, complete with a grass pitch and an artificial pitch with undersoil heating to train in winter. The project costs about 450 000€, which sounds like a small amount in modern football, but is huge for us. We're financing 2/3 of the project with a bank loan and some help from the FA, but to get the last 150 000€ to complete the project , we have started one of Estonia's biggest crowdfunding campaigns. We're literally making history here.
Since we're lacking square metres to train on, we're gathering the funds square metre by square metre. Everyone can pitch in, get their very own square metre of the new pitch and write their name in Estonian football history. It all ends next July with a huge football festival - every donor is invited to Estonia's biggest public viewing of the EURO 2016 final. Hopefully by then in our brand new stadium, where you can check out your own square metre by yourself.